Criminal Defense

What do I do if wrongfully accused of a crime? – Criminal Defense Attorney

By March 6, 2020 March 9th, 2020 No Comments

If you have been wrongfully accused of a crime, you absolutely need to hire a trial lawyer – a criminal defense trial lawyer. And why is that? Everyone at the courthouse is not gonna magically figure out that you’re innocent. Everyone has to be shown that, from the police officer that arrested you, to the prosecutor, to the judge, and sometimes even to the jury. They need to be shown that you are innocent.

That’s not an easy task, but it’s absolutely important, and it’s important that you continue to fight and not be discouraged about the system and what can happen. I believe that the system can figure out if you’re innocent. I believe that it can do that. But it can only do that if you force that wedge into that cog. It can only do that when you are fighting your case.


From I-75: Exit at the Highway 120 (South Marietta Parkway) (Exit #263) and follow the signs to KSU Marietta Campus.

You will be headed west and cross over Cobb Parkway (US 41).

Continue until you get to the intersection with Atlanta Street.

At the traffic light turn right onto Atlanta St. (going north).

Atlanta Street will take you straight to the Marietta Square.

Prior to entering the Square, you will see Anderson Street a block before the Square.

Turn Right onto Anderson Street. The Lawyer’s Building will be on your right.